Dwight Freeney is a BEAST!!!

Dwight Freeney is a BEAST!!!

Who is the best defensive linemen in the NFL?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Memorial Day Vacation

Honestly, I would have much rather gotten out of school 3 days earlier than have a 5 day vacation although it was a lot of fun. Well thursday was our last day of school during the week because they gave us friday off. Me and two of my friends went into town and saw Ironman. That was such a good movie. I am sure that everyone after watching that movie wants a suit just like his. Too bad that technology doesnt exist yet, or does it?? Then friday i went to out and chilled with a bunch of people I dont know. It was a very interesting experience. One of my friends who usually is very social, was one of the most quiet people there. He was so unbelievably shy. It honestly shocked me, but i guess u learn something everyday. Then on saturday i went out into town again with the same friends and saw Indiana Jones, and I never knew old men could be so athletic. Jesus Harrison ford is a very talented man. It was a very exciting movie and I completly recommend seeing it. Sunday was a pretty relazing day. It was mostly just playing basketball and chillin with my friends at party. Monday was a paintballing spree. IT was so much fun. My friend who has like a $500 gun shot me right in the neck and ive never been in so much pain. That was pretty much my weekend. Now today in English my teacher put a quote on the board that i thought was pretty funny. " The statistics on sanity are that one in every four is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're ok, then it's you." (Rita Mae Brown) I thought this quote was very funny and I got a good laugh form it.

No comments: